Project Management Training Programs
A study commissioned by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), “Effect of Scheduling on Project Success” highlighted the key reasons projects fail, but more importantly, the study, across 494 completed projects, from 59 companies with an average estimated project cost of $24 million highlighted what made them successful.
From this study the Project Management Institute (PMI®) laid out the Best Practices for project planning; these include:-
- Having a Project execution plan integrating ALL phases of the project into a single schedule. Only 33% of projects had this.
- Having a Project execution plan applying the CRITICAL PATH METHOD of planning. Less than 50% of projects had this.
- Having a Project execution plan incorporating RESOURCE LOADED DATA. Only 24% of projects had this.
- Having a Project plan shared AND reviewed with the whole project team. Only 76% on projects had this.
And What Does Priority Teach?
The Project Planning Breakthroughs course is designed to help people turn intentions into actions, it provides a solid process which enables people to plan and execute projects. It is a team based course that provides real life solutions and it uses the best method for developing execution plans “Objective Driven Logic”. Graduates of the course leave with substantial knowledge in:-
- Critical Path Method with Resource Loading planning – the IDEAL method as per the Project Management Institute Study
- How to combine ALL phases into a single schedule – the IDEAL method as per the Project Management Institute Study
- Methods to share and communicate all phases and reports to a project team through a communications plan – the IDEAL method as per the Project Management Institute Study
Beyond The Planning
Planning is the first stage, Execution becomes critical in tracking and reporting so your projects stay On Time and On Budget. Fundamentals of Microsoft Project and Working Smart with Microsoft Project ensure that all of the planning hardwork pays off, teaching how to effectively and efficiently navigate and manage one of the most complex software tools in Micorosft Office, Microsoft Project for thorough Project Management skills.
For a complete analysis of your Time Management Training needs, Project Management Training needs or Communication and Customer Service Training needs contact one of our 7 offices throughout Australia, Contact Us.
Take a Look at The Project Management Lineup
Introducing the project management training solutions. Select from the following programs to see how we can bring the lasting benefits of best practice project management to your organisation.
Talk to a local training expert near you to review your specific requirements.