Privacy of your Personal Information.
We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act and the requirements of the Australian Training Framework.
What information do we collect?
We collect different types of information from you. This includes:
- Your name, personal address and phone number.
- Your occupation, employer, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Assessments of your skill levels.
- Your evaluation of the courses and services that we supply
- Transaction information including credit card details (if relevant).
Why we collect your information.
We collect your information for a variety of reasons including
- Identifying you within our system.
- Maintaining accurate records of courses you have attended.
- To better understand your needs.
- Quality Assurance and continuing and the continuing improvement of our service.
- To offer you products and information that we think may be of interest and benefit to you.
Who we share your information with.
We send Priority Management International Inc. a copy of your Registration Form and notify them if your contact details change. We do not send them any other of your personal information. Priority Management International Inc. uses this information to maintain a central database for all Priority Management products and services.
We may be asked by your employer or by people within your organisation for the names of individuals that have completed a particular course. They may also want to know what you thought of the course and/or or services.
Information from the Questionnaires and Skills Assessments you complete will be sent to you and to specified people within your organisation, but no-one else. We may use this information in an aggregated and ‘de-identified’ format for Quality Assurance purposes.
Questions we are often asked.
I don’t mind you having my details but I don’t want anyone else contacting me. We have a “Use of Personal Information’ form where you can indicate who can access your information and for what purposes. It is available from our Office or at the Workshop. What happens if I change my mind about how my personal information is used? Just contact the office and we will send you out that form but make sure you date it.
Can I access my personal information? Please write to us or email us and mark your request Attention: Records Manager. We prefer to receive written requests so that we can verify your identity.